Sync issue between TD and Garmin

Hey,
I’m new to TrainerDay, so apologise if I the answer is obvious.

I selected my 1st workout today and send it to Garmin Connect.
Unfortunately, the workout details have been lost in the export (see pics attached). As a consequence, my Garmin Edge 520 Plus couldn’t provide the relevant information ;(
Anything I can do differently to export/import the workout details in my Garmin Edge ?
Thx,
Nico

Look at your training device (bike computer), they will be there. This is an issue with Garmin connect they don’t show steps from external workouts. I think on the website if you went from the calendar you can see the steps (or you could, not sure if you still can).

Thx Alex for the quick reply.
You’re right the workout is available in my Garmin edge but at least 1 information per step is missing; it’s either the length of the step (screenshot with Step 3) or the full content of the step (screenshot step 6)

Right now we have a simplification process that simplifies the workouts for outdoor use and focuses on prioritizing the main goal of the workout. We are working to improve this even more so that you can send either indoor or outdoor workouts to Garmin. Are you trying to use your Garmin to control your smart trainer? I suggest you use our app :slight_smile: If you can explain more it might help.

thx again.
I’m back into training for triathlon. Last season I worked with Zwift, this year, I wanted to try your solution.
I’m looking for indoor workout.
Regarding Garmin, indeed, I was using it to control my Kickr, record my cadence and my HR.
Can your app do all of the above?

Yes!!! And our app will be better and give you more options and a bigger screen :slight_smile:

fab. I’ll give a try.
thx you so much for your quick reply and resolving my issue

1 Like