TR forums - Love this free advertising

And the best part is I did not put anyone up to this. I recognize at least one name there :slight_smile: Thanks guys

Here is the link if you are currious.

8 Likes

Haha that’s great! They actually banned me for saying good things about TrainerDay.

I used TR for a year but got tired of the same stuff and inability for it to work on Zwift. Very happy here so far.

3 Likes

I’ve been using TrainerDay off and on for a number of years now. In between, I’ve tried others but usually end up back with TrainerDay, so much so that I contacted the owners of IcTrainer also brilliant training app and asked them to contact TrainerDay in order that when I get Jack to suggest my next training program on TD it will sync automatically with IcTrainer. Hopefully this is possible for them both.

@Alex i do some advertising with my Twitch channel ^^

1 Like

I am not a big twitch user, but I followed you :slight_smile: It’s so cool. I am jealous, I would love to have enough room for a treadmill. As soon as I am rich I will figure it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: At the rate TD is growing it just might happen :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Haha I just invested in one to put in my garage next to the home trainer! It’s a game changer for me who is very cautious and has difficulty keeping pace outside!

We have a small shed and it’s full of junk and 10 bikes (mostly my kids) so my trainer is squeezed in there. No garage, but we have land so in the future I could add another building. I have a tent for my squat rack, but it’s pretty brutal in the winter.

2 Likes

I’m always recommending TD in Reddit Velo sub. I tried to spread the work as much as possible in my group rides and any races I go to as well. I get asked what plans or coaching I use and I just say check out TrainerDay it’s awesome!

3 Likes

I have also asked Nestor Matas who does GTA V bike mod to get in touch with @Alex to have TD WOD up there on Los Santos.

I had never heard of this thing. Just reading up and watching a video. Wow. Do you use this? This is wild.

Here is an explainer video

1 Like

I use it almost every day, this is the most realistic app so far. No (almost) social component, no races, I train alone and feel happy.

Join the support group in FB, talk to Nestor, @Alex

Interesting. I am not a PC user other than for sim racing :slight_smile: so it’s rather difficult for me to test out. And don’t like or use windows on mac and would guess M series does not work anyway. But it still looks kind of funny/cool.

So can you explain slightly more what you think they need from TD? Do they do ERG mode now? Show any form of workouts?

I would add WOD to pick and ride. Yes, they support ERG mode, at the moment you either have to pick up a predefined workout or add your .zwo file to a specific folder and then it appears in the list. So that what I do is that I download a current week workouts and put them there.

One more thing I’d that through TD rides could be (?) exported to TP, as TP does not accept new connections.

Parallels can run windows on M macs, that’s for sure.

Yes, I have parallels but just reading any games that use DirectX for example won’t run on Arm processor. So yes it might work. I have not ran windows since I got M1 a few years ago. I tried about a year or so ago and Windows would not run but I remember reading something that it can but never tried it.

I think windows is very good but I just completely converted to mac and have very efficient way of working so WIndows drives me crazy not being able to use it the same way. I occasionally start up Ubuntu in parallels… I do use it just for sim racing, but that is 99% game 1% windows.

Yep, the only reason I bought this PC was GTA Bike and ultra graphics on Zwift. All the rest I do in Apple ecosystem, too.

1 Like

Yeah my PC is connected here… Not very easy to get it to my shed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some screenshots from my todays workout. This winter mod is gorgeous!

Wow, that is so real, it’s crazy. Super cool.

1 Like