Training Peaks calendar not importing

hi there! stumbled upon this service and excited to try it over trainer road. i have structured training uploaded by a coach into training peaks and ive been syncing to trainer road for my indoor bike rides.

ive connected and disconnected training peaks a couple of times to my premium trainer day account this morning and nothing is importing over automatically to trainer day.

are there any tips or tricks to make this work?

Should work. Did you do the following?

You should see it on the plan tab in our app. You also need workouts scheduled in the next couple days.

1 Like

We also have a little refresh button in our app. Make sure you click that.

1 Like

thanks alex, thanks a lot!

so i do have the workout of the day showing up on the app on my phone.

will this week and next week’s bike workouts import over into the calendar on the website from training peaks, or will the calendar on the website stay empty? just trying to figure out if everything is working as it should.

It will only show in the app, not our calendar. New workouts will show up automatically although if you leave the app open in the background you may have to press the refresh button. Sounds like you have it.

gotcha!

thanks a bunch. looking forward to using this app. after going back to zwift just to see if their interface had gotten any better i bailed 10 min in out of disgust. back to trainer road, where i pay 20 a month for a good interface still with limitations.

im hoping your app is just perfect for what i need.

I hope so too :slight_smile: and if not please just let me know.

Hi, I am a new user. I have the same problem - I want to see my Training Peaks workouts in Trainer Day and have followed the instructions but they’re not there.

I have a structured workout coming up in 2 days - shouldn’t I be able to see this in the app now?

thanks

Yes you should see it in the app if you turn on this, and then pull down in the app on the library page to refresh it and view it on the plan page. We don’t show it in our calendar. I am not sure if we can but it seems like people would appreciate that. We will try to look at this at some point.

A post was split to a new topic: Please add completed activities on the calendar

Thanks. It’s working now.
Weird though, as I could have sworn I had already checked it several times… No matter though since it’s showing now!

1 Like