TrainingPeaks problem (FIXED BY TrainingPeaks)

I’ve just send a workout to My trainingpeaks account, however I can´t see there the estructure of the workout neiter file to download it.

Hi Juan, strange works fine for me. I would say either something with the specific workout (please send me a link) or you could try disconnecting and reconnecting to training peaks.

This happen in all of my workouts,

For example this

I don’t know why. :man_shrugging:t2:

Disconnect and connect to TP again in our settings/apps and devices. See below it works fine for me.

We have a similar problem
I have the workout but the structure is not disponible

Can you send your link?

This is my workout La Suca
Last week works great with TP, but today we don’t have structured workout

Oh I did not understand. Yes this is a TP bug. I will contact them. They need to fix it.

A few days ago it was working perfectly, I have moved several complete plans from TrainerDay to my TrainingPeaks Coach account.
I’m going to write to support to get it fixed.
Thanks a lot @Alex
I Love TrainerDay :heart_decoration:

Thanks so much. I wrote them also. I realize I had this same problem about 4 years ago and it was something we had to do to fix it, but this time I think it is them.

Thanks @Alex
I have a support case in TP
https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/requests/444514

Perfect, yeah I contact through a “backdoor” for api support and usually they respond fast but now they are not so maybe they have some problems.

I am getting a “critical error” when I try to open the Android TP app.

This is fixed by TrainingPeaks.

1 Like

Thanks a lots @Alex

They resolved it quickly but didn’t tell me what was going on. Simply by retesting it was working correctly.

1 Like