Way to sync other activities besides cycling

Is there a way to track or upload other activities, e.g. cardio, running, swimming, strength, etc. So that we are able to view a total fitness and form in one place? If there are any type of analysis tools, I’d assume these numbers would also be off if they are not calculating all activities. Sorry if this is a obvious thing and a non issue, as I am recently new and was hoping for something similar to ability as TP.

Take a look at intervals.icu, I think you’ll be pleased.

Yeah, I was just coming back here to say that. Looks great. Now I just need to work on reading everything correctly. And trying to see what the difference is between Intervals and TrainingPeaks for the form, fit, and fatigue settings. But this website looks AWESOME. thanks for the info.

1 Like

Yes Intervals is ideal for that. TP and Intervals should be the same regarding PMC chart. Intervals just uses different terms. TP is nice and polished and has great distribution and a lot of coaches use it but. Intervals has way more features and better value.

1 Like

CTL = Fitness
ATL = Fatigue
TSB = Form

I was able to figure that part out. I’m just looking at my kid’s profiles that have a trainer and a premium account. My question is how the numbers correlate to each other as they both seem to be using the same rolling time frame. I am trying to see how the correlation is between the two to see if, for example, a fitness level of 32 on Intervals, is the same as a fitness of 76 on training peaks, or if there is something more missing.

Kid 1. Intervals. -> Training Peaks
Fitness. 28. -> 51
Fatigue. 51 -> 77
Form. -23 -> -19

Kid 2. Intervals. - > Training Peaks
Fitness. 32 - > 76
Fatigue. 62 - > 79
Form -30 -> 0

I have never compared the numbers but they should be the same (MedTechCD?). Historical FTP matters, especially if it is changed a lot in the last 6 months. You are probably better off asking on the Intervals forum as you will get a bunch of experts there.

There may be some very small differences but those can be ignored. The differences that you point out here must have a reason.

• Is the FTP value the same on both?
  • Which metric is used to do the load calculation? Both power? Or HR on one and pace or Power on the other platform?
  • Do both platforms have at least 42 days of history? CTL is a 42d weighted average, so you need 42 days of data to correctly compute it
  • Specifically regarding Form: Intervals has 2 ways to compute Form. One is the absolute value, the other is the value as a percentage of CTL.

Start by comparing load values for a couple of activities and if they are way different, first make sure that you find the reason for that difference. Both TrainingPeaks and Intervals use TSS. If load is calculated from ‘real power’, they should be identical because they use the same formula. If they are not, check the historical FTP values.
Check the Intervals settings page and the priority for load calculation per sport.
If you can’t figure it out, you can find me on the Intervals forum under the same name.

1 Like

This:

And a small difference in TSS computing (if I remember correctly a difference in the weighing of the historical data), explains why sometimes the numbers differ by one or two points.