Web-based training app = larger screen, on PCs/Macs, with Ant+ and BT

Hi Alex

Thanks for the latest app updates which allow me to either landscape my iPhone or use the iPad app on my MacBook in landscape mode.

Absolutely fantastic!!!

One very happy user.

Kind regards

Karl

1 Like

Having spent a bit of time playing around trying to figure out how to get the workout on a laptop screen and trying casting apps and to get android emulator apps to work and failing on Bluetooth connectivity I personally feel the view workout in real-time feature enabled for me now fixes a big gap with zero effort what a result!!

https://blog.trainerday.com/view-your-live-trainerday-training-on-a-big-screen-38745c7388b4

1 Like

Sweet Simon!!! We will keep investing in this and making it better. Hopefully many of the small things are coming soon.

Just signed up today after being a TR user for 8 years or so.
I have a wall mounted PC in the garage with Ant+ connectivity, and several bikes and devices some without Bluetooth, hence running this from my phone is just not an option.

I would love to try this out when you get an app I can run from a PC, and in the meantime it’s back to TrainerRoad.

All the best…
Martin

Sorry to hear, yes it’s in our plans for sure. It should be here for next winter… We do have a broadcast screen to view it on a PC but you still have to use your mobile to connect to you devices.

1 Like

Thanks Alex, appreciate your response.

will definitely check this out once you get the PC app sorted.

cheers
Martin

1 Like