Workout comments and Golden Cheetah

Hi!

Im using this site to create workouts and use them in training mode in Golden Cheetah, ZWO workout type, with comments.
Super combo!

However, when executing a workout in Golden Cheetah (Trainerday workouts with “repeats”, ZWO-type) the workout comment/instruction shown in Golden Cheetah is not displayed correct.

Maybe a Trainerday issue, maybe a Golden Cheetah issue, so please advise.

The behavior is like this;
Se the below snippet (removed all “<” and “>”) from a created workout;

IntervalsT Repeat=“6” OnDuration=“180” OnPower=“1.02” OffDuration=“60” OffPower=“0.4”
textevent timeoffset=“null” message=“Håll 102%, 3 minuter, inte mer, inte mindre!”/
textevent timeoffset=“null” message=“Släpp av, 1m @ 40%”/
textevent timeoffset=“null” message=“Håll 102%, 3 minuter, inte mer, inte mindre!”/
textevent timeoffset=“null” message=“Släpp av, 1m @ 40%”/

In this case only the last textevent is displayed in Golden Cheetah, seemingly Golden Cheetah does not either interpret the comments, or the comments offset, which are all “null” are not addedd correctly in the created ZWO-file in Trainerday.

Please advise, and thaxs for a good site,
Chris

Oh I understand. I love this meaning, our text editor to ZWO to GC. Really glad you are enjoying it. I or my developers were not thinking about repeats and how it works with text comments. We will try to get this fixed ASAP and I will update you here.

1 Like

So my ASAP is not so ASAP… hopefully this week it will be resoloved :slight_smile:

Hi.
Thanx for response.
No hurry, at least for me, as the coming week or two is vacation time for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Alex . To make interval comments more user-friendly, would it be possible to allow negative offset? I like to have the comment displayed just before the next interval starts. That way I get a nice reminder of what to do just in time. For now I’m entering an offset that is 3-10 sec from the end of the actual interval with a comment that refers to the next one. But that means that when I’m changing the interval duration or remove the step, I have to recalculate and enter the new offset. It would be more practical if the offset was entered from the end of the interval.
Makes sense?

It makes total sense. Definitly the better way to do it. Why didn’t I think of that? Hmm. I think I need to spend more time training and less at the computer :slight_smile: Let me see how soon I can get it prioritized. I don’t think it is that hard to do.