Workout not matching up (resolved)

Hi so I’m using the trainer jack program, trying to do the sweet spot workout but it’s making me do an interval workout instead?

Not sure if I’m being stupid!

That’s crazy. I have no idea how that is possible. Any chance you could do a video? You can email it to me if you have any troubles posting it here. support@trainerday.com

Let us test to make sure that is not some new bug today.

No I just tried everything I could think of. I could not duplicate this. This is the strangest thing ever…

Happy to send a video - but what do you want it of? A screen recording of me using the app?

Appreciate the quick response!

Yes, I want to see you click on the library tab (ride now) in our app and it take you to the wrong workout in on the training screen.

Sending it on email as I can’t here. Noticed that every workout on an even day (e.g. day 2, 4, etc.) shows the previous day’s workout.

Must be a time zone issue (on our side). Thanks I will watch for the email.

Oh I see your video. You are using my plans, so workouts are not on specific days, they are based on when you complete them, it will always go to the next day. If you want workouts on specific days use our calendar.

Ah I see so whenever I press ride now it will do the workout scheduled that’s scheduled for today? Makes sense so just a weird bug with today’s workout it seems?

No, no ride now should do the workout you select (that is the crazy bug or issue that we can’t replicate and never seen before).

But you are using my plans not our calendar so it says “Day 1” “Day 2” not “Today” or Aug 25th. Because of this the actual day you do it on does not matter.

From your video

This is what it looks like if you use our calendar

Sorry I should rephrase - I mean if I press ride now it will give me the workout that’s next in the plan rather than the one I am selecting? Because that is what is happening right now, whenever I press ride now on any of the rides it just gives me the same day 3 ride.

No, it should not work like that, I tried to duplicate this behavior and if I click on ride now I see the workout I selected. This is very strange, I tried to set everything up like yours but it works correctly for me.

This is why I suggested trying to re-install our app or restart your phone or both. We have never had any one report this issue.

I have tried both to no avail. Anything else I could try?

I would think there is a high chance it is connect to your account some how. Did you try switching to our calendar instead of my plans? I love how my plans works that you just do one workout after the next on the day you want, but if you want training on specific dates then the calendar is better. Next week my guys will see if they have any ideas. Any workout in your plan you can send to a list and try executing it from a list. Even in the app I think there is “add to list” feature.

Yea I tried switching but similar issue persists unfortunately. I will try to run the workout using my garmin watch and see if that works. Appreciate the help : )

I see you are using iPhone 12, I looked at your account. You have latest version of our app. I just don’t understand it. If you did not send the video, I would say it’s impossible… I forgot today is Friday maybe my team will have an idea of what to do or test.

I deleted the plan and made a new one which seems to be working, however on my garmin calendar I’ve got a ton of activities which I can’t seem to remove. Any way to remove them all?

Ok, yes I happen to have the best solution for this :slight_smile: A video I created and related blog article.