Workout of the Day - Intervals ICU

Hey Alex, or anyone that knows.

Silly question I suspect, but what is the Workout of the Day? On Connections, I can toggle on WoD from ICU, but what does this do?

Am I getting a different “suggestion” from ICU, or is it just using ICU instead of the TD Calendar for the default workout when I open the app.

P.S. thanks for adding the power smoothing. It looked much better on my phone. It’s still jumping around a bit much on the tablet I have connected to my trainer. I wonder if it’s a Power measurement source issue as well. I’d love the ability to toggle on 10s smoothing, and another Feature Request would be for the lap NP to flick up briefly at the end of am interval. i.e. with the power jumping around, I’m bouncing around from say 340 to 300 when targeting 320W, at the end of the interval it’d help to know what I achieved in the interval.

Toggling on WOD in connections for Intervals will make it IN OUR APP ONLY so TODAY shows todays’ workout and see your next few workouts on the plan tab. So this let’s you train using Intervals as your calendar in our app, but has nothing to do with our calendar. Our calendar would be unused in our app at that point. Is that clear as mud? We need to improve this to make it even more obvious. We are moving in that direction (of more clarity.)

1 Like