Zwift workout completions recognized by TD

Just completed my first TD workout in Zwift. Does TD recognize that this workout was complete? It doesn’t appear so. Does this even matter, I suppose?

1 Like

Hi, it does not matter and no it does not automatically recognize it yet. It will show up on the calendar and if you are following a calendar plan you can connect them but it’s not important. We will auto-pair in the future.

2 Likes

As Alex said, it will not pair the workout, which doesn’t technically matter. But some of us have OCD and it’d be really nice to see that our intended workout of the day has been “completed.”

Until that functionality is made available (I’m sure Alex has a lot on his plate) you could try using Training Peaks to plan your weekly workouts. TrainerDay will send workouts to TrainingPeaks, which could very cleanly sync up with Zwift. Once your workout is complete in Zwift, Training Peaks will recognize that the workout is complete. I know it’s using a middle-man and another step in the process but it’s a workaround for now.

You can pair it now. You just have to do it manually. I tried to send a screenshot but our site is experiencing some issues at the moment.

Here you can see how you do it now.

1 Like

Awesome. Got it. Thank you.