AI question regarding workout study

I go to the AI window when you create a workout and I am trying something unsucessful. I am asking AI if it can look at today’s ride from my plan and compare it to last week to see if there’s improvement but it seems like it cannot do that. if it could, i would ask if it could update my workout for next week to make it harder or lighter. is that something feasible,

You should be able to do this with our mcp, read other thread on how to set this up. Our built in ai is using low cost optimized models and generally this type of daily request gets expensive and we want to keep our costs low and a single simple cost. So mcp gives this flexibility without increasing our costs.

Thanks alex, let me search the forum for mcp as i have no idea what it is :slight_smile:

But you might need paid chatGPT or Claude to really use it to it’s full potential but it does work with free versions just not very many requests.

I have a ChatGPT and Gemini api key I use in my photo program. Let me look at the thread.

Thanks.