Can you swap total time and interval time positions?

Would it be possible to swap the position of the Interval time and Total time ? I use the App manually on an iPad in Landscape mode. The Interval Time and the Watts display are the two things I look at all the time, having them in the centre of the display, one above the other would be an improvement for me.

1 Like

Made this a feature request.

I will have to think about this. The thing is this is just the natural conversion from phone to tablet so all devices would be affected by this change and people have gotten used to this. If the phone users wanted total on the other side too I would not be apposed to this, but my thinking now is it negatively affects too many people. Maybe in the future if we have a more dedicated tablet view. It would be nice to have an enhanced tablet view since there is additional room.

I fully understand- thanks for your prompt response.

1 Like

I think this would be related to my request about “data customisation”:

The idea was that the we, the users, could change what data field is presented in every data field. In the same way that we can customize data field in sport watches as Garmin Fénix, Suunto, Corox,…

Yes, exactly. I keep getting users asking for a new field and this is the best solution. Cyclists have grown used to having this feature. Seems like something we might do at some point just not committing yet.

1 Like