Coach Jack - Event Planning IS HERE

One more question on this. You want the ability to “Edit” a coach jack plan. Do you see any reason that it can’t be just “Clone” a plan? Or for example would you like to save a draft of a plan before pushing to MY PLANS? so that you can edit multiple times before finalizing? Clone would do the same thing but it would generate duplicates that the originals might need to be deleted. Clone is more flexible to start with because you can create variants of a plan for example. Then you could do some creative stuff to merge plans together.

Cloning is a good idea. The important thing is to be able to change parameters of a plan that you have previously created in coach jack without having to recreate it from scratch.

For example, I already have a plan created from coach jack and already sent to “my plans” where the long rides are on Sundays, but for some reason in the middle of the season I have to work on Sundays and the long rides will be on Wednesdays, then have the possibility on the same plan to be able to change that parameter and not have to move one day at a time, then resend it ti “my plans”, you migth delete de old one or a text box that ask if you want to over write o simple keep both. Or for example, initially my plan was every day 1H 30M, but in the middle of the season for some reason I can only 1H, so I can change that parameter in all my training sessions of the season without having to create one from scratch.

Something like this. And change everthing you want in Base, Build or Peak.

Oh I think I am hearing you say something very interesting. Basically you train following Jack but you can make dynamic changes as you go, ideally that just automatically updates my plans plan. So rather than making changes to workouts you make changes to Jack. We are planning on working on a dynamic version of Jack but it would work differently but give similar results. But maybe your idea is part of this solution. Theoretically Jack should only affect you future workouts of your plan and not your completed ones.

This seems like it could be complicated coding but very interesting solution.

1 Like

exactly, you got it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Alex,

I do not see the event type or the duration of the event questions when I am seeing up a plan. Am I missing something?

Make sure you clear all questions and you select that you have a date. Show me a screenshot of your questions if you still don’t see it.

Ok your plan should have stress now :slight_smile:

1 Like