Coach Jack + Vacation?

Just wondering, what’s the appropriate way to work around Coach Jack schedules and vacations?

2 Likes

Hi, I will try to respond to this tomorrow. Can you tell me more about your training plan in the mean time?

I’m just doing a crunched power training plan but thinking ahead of vacation/holidays. Would be pretty neat if it would adjust intensity/time.

1 Like

Hi,

any news on this how to work with vacations and calendar. Is there a way to put vacation days to calender and it will shift/adjust jacks plan?

Let say I have a plan for both days on a weekend but I need to leave. How should work around that?

Thanks

Oh, sorry this feature is done (at least beta version). I thought it was on production already. Let me find out if it is possible we get this deployed soon.

Generally if your weekend includes your long days, those are the most important days to try to get in. If you push them to either side of the weekend that would be best. The problem is Jack is not going to handle this perfectly in this beta version. I would say skip any other workout you need to but not your long days (if possible). If you just miss (skip) one sequence of an interval workout for example you can progress to the next one without a problem.

1 Like

thanks for help Alex, looking forward to test the vacation feature.

I was looking for the Vacation feature as well, as it was in the newsletter… at least I know now that it isn’t yet online.