Download all plan workouts without sequencing?

Hi there - I know it’s possible to send all the workouts in a plan to various destinations, but when doing so, they get numbered according to the schedule. Is it possible to just download them locally as MRC files so there’s just one for each type of workout with the original name- rather than extra copies when the same workout is repeated, with week and day added to title?

I can do this one by one but wondered if the whole bunch can be downloaded. (Or for that matter, copied to my library for future use).

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael, there is no way to do this now. I understand and like the idea but this is the first time someone has mentioned it. I am sure there is software that will remove these duplicates. For example I use a bulk file renamer on a mac that will remove any pattern I want so removing the numbers would be easy and fast. Might be just as fast to do it by hand in this case though.

Yes and yes. I hadn’t thought of that old bulk rename tool - but you’re right it would work. But probably easy enough to do by hand. I just figured I’d ask since it might come up again. No big thing though.

1 Like