Energy drinks and bars and performance

I tried that battery saver once on my edge 530 and on my edge 1030+ but I don’t ride that much to really need it, so I turned it off again. When I’m fit enough to outrun the battery of a garmin I’ll get the power pack :wink:

And now on the wahoo there’s no such thing, but still, the battery lasts long enough fir me to not care.

Forgot to mention; I have a Varia radar back light some when it senses cars approaching the screen comes on automatically and also when it reminds me to drink which I notoriously forget to do :see_no_evil:

Battery lasts all day actually without it being on saver mode. I updated it a couple of weeks ago and when it was finished it had been put into saver mode for some reason, so I just left it there.

Yes I agree Roland, see comments over on that subject

1 Like

I have a Garmin Varia too.
I even wrote my own app to so my old Garmin Fenix 3 can connect to it and function even if it’s not supported by the firmware.

Garmin said their legal team disallowed it from being listed in the Garmin App Store.

A bunch of work wasted.

I was also gonna say, unless you’re doing all day rides, battery saver may not really be needed.

That Radar is awesome. I’m not riding without it any more. But that’s actually the reason for me switching from the Edge 1030+ to the Wahoo ROAM V2.

Those LEDs on the left side are just perfect fir the radar. On the garmin there was always half of the display covered by the overlay so I’d use half of the data fields most of the time :see_no_evil:

Yes it’s excellent. I agree about the side being covered thats annoying.

That’s also why this was created…

Good idea. Is that available on IQConnect?

:frowning:

pity, I liked that

This this really answers the question