New rider, new CJ plan - seems VERY easy?

New to this and right off the bat, took the ramp test. Got a 248ftp score and 165bpm HR threshold. Looking at the plan that CJ generated for me, it seems REAL easy? I mean I will be spending very little time at or above my FTP number and most are Z1-3 levels. That does not seem right at all, or am I overthinking this? If I ride like this, most of my days will be so easy that I wont even need a fan on.
Weird or normal?

There are lots of discussions on this, but it is not what most people are accustom to. But it’s easy and builds to moderately hard and finally peak should be hard. If this drives you crazy you can increase intensity slider or create a custom coach jack plan (I think fun is important so if more intensity is fun Coach Jack is adaptable). Our belief is that most really high intensity work should be done in the 2 months proceeding peak season not at the beginning of your training season.

This probably has the best description but also search our forum, or I can provide more info if necessary.

Thanx Alex.
I have selected Italian with M-W-F-S-S with S-S being the long days. Not sure where / how to adjust the intensity and dont want to just fake my FTP number from the test. I dont want to be exhausted at the end of each workout, but tired feeling of accomplishing something would be nice. I feel like the way it looks now I will not be braking a sweat, but braking my mind lol :slight_smile: I guess I will give this a go for a month and if anything back into the TR environment?

Here you go. You can do just as much intensity here as you can in TR but if you really like TR plans or their Train Now and don’t want to design your own that TR might be the best choice. Xert is overly complex but very designed for higher intensity as well.

Trust me if you crank that to 10

And the do custom training block like this.

And change the ride feel to this. You will have way more intensity than you want. :slight_smile: Either on week one or soon after…