Please add Ant+ support (COMPLETED)

Does it work with powermeters ?

No, It seems like it only works with HR and Speed/Cadence sensors

Can’t wait for the ANT+ support. It’s the only thing stopping me at the minute from subscribing.
I have a Garmin HR strap which is only ANT+ but the main blocker for me is that I have Garmin Vector 2 pedals which are also ANT+ only.

Me too. I’d love ant+. It would make life so much easier.

I’ve tried ICW app, but everything in Trainerday is just better and I feel much more welcome here. But ANT+ would be very useful to me: my single-sided power meter broadcasts full power via BLE, so the app is showing twice the real power. Also, sometimes I may want to use my smart trainer power, but with cadence data from my power meter, only possible with ANT. Or deactivate my the BLE in my Polar H10 in order to save battery. I know of many power meters (usually old ones, but a lot of people still using) that only connects via ANT+.

1 Like

Ok the word all the Ant+ users want to hear. This is finally becoming the top priority. My developer is just finishing off the recent top priorities that are coming in a new release today or tomorrow. So he should be able to start this very soon. Hopefully it goes smoothly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I knew Santa existed :grinning:

Thank you Alex

1 Like

This is great news! Thanks for listening to all of us!

1 Like

Nice one Alex, appreciated.
Can’t wait to give you my money :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some BLE issues today. Not TD related but it made me think that this update can’t come soon enough for me.

1 Like

I very much appreciate that!! My bluetooth connection is … around. That`s why I never really used Trainer Day for Riding. Thanks

1 Like

The only thing stopping me from using this app is the ant+ support. I am really excited to use this app once the new feature come out!

Cool, it’s partially working now in development, should be next 2-4 weeks.

1 Like

This is great news. I cannot wait for this to work

1 Like

Do you need an additional beta tester?

Yes. It’s going a little slower than I hoped, but it is moving forward. Hopefully beta will be the next couple weeks.

@Alex, quite happy to beta test as well if needed.
Would be trying with Garmin heart rate monitor and Garmin Vector 2 pedals.

1 Like

If you still need Beta tester, I am in! (Beeing in a TR training plan, I would manage that) :-).

Thanks still moving ahead just much slower than I would hope. We are all so close to this Ukraine/Putin issue that I think everyone is moving slower.

It is a Putin issue. Not a Ukraine issue. They’ve done nothing wrong.