[Solved] - What happened to the extend interval feature?

Hi, forgive the newbie question, but I had been frequently using the feature within the mobile app to quickly add time to a current interval by pressing the + sign to extend the current interval by 10 seconds, 30 seconds, etc. This really came in handy on short, high-intensity intervals in which it took me a few seconds to adjust the resistance properly (I’m using a Bowflex C6 that requires manual resistance adjustment). Now the mobile app seems to no longer have this feature after a version update, and I’m very confused by what the + now does. See screenshot below. What do the first effort and second effort settings mean, and is it possible to still quickly add time to an existing interval I’m on? I’m sorry if this was explained elsewhere, but I cannot find any explanation of the new layout. Thanks!

It looks different but with these two checkboxes it is back today. See here. I will create a video soon.

Wow, you are the best, thank you Alex! Can’t believe how quickly you responded to the feedback. This is why I use Trainer Day - you put users first and the customer service is unparalleled!

1 Like

You are very welcome and thanks so much for the kind response. Sent that one to the whole team. It’s not just me. I am just the one making mistakes and cleaning up my mess.

1 Like

+1 on this, I also use this feature often. I really appreciate the quick response from you and your dev team as well!

1 Like