Training Peaks feed

Hi

Anyone experienced duplicate workouts being sent to TrainingPeaks calendar when you have the calendar sync option engaged.

Each time it populates the next week’s workouts for me in TP I get 2 entries for the same workout.

Thanks!

Is this new? Meaning did it just happen? We were just improving this so it might be a new bug.

Hi Alex.
I’ve had it since I started merging. Couple if weeks. However, I thought it was originally because TP was also bringing in my TrainerRoads workouts(that has been cancelled now) so it all looked back to normal and last week was fine.

Today I noticed I had duplicates for the next two weeks.

Couple of days ago I did add my stage 2 base plan due to start in a couple if weeks I believe.

What do you mean by merging? We can’t duplicate this but if I can clearly understand what you did we can edit/fix it.

sorry I meant calendar sync.

What I’ll do is leave all alone until the end of this week when I believe it will send another weeks workouts to TP(or whenever it does it) and see what happens then.

I’ll let you know.

Cool, thanks, we don’t have so many paid TP users using this sync feature so the chances of a bug getting missed is more possible. One of my partners uses this feature religiously and never had any issues though.

Just looked at it this morning and i have doubled workouts again.
What I’m going to do is unsync my calendar. Disconnect TP. Remove plan from calendar. Delete workouts in TP

Then add plan connect TP and sync calendar. See what happens!

1 Like

ok, all done. Just a single workout in TP and I’ve also added my next stage of Base to the TD calendar w/c 26th December.

Ok great, yes we are testing this today. If you did a CJ edit process we realize that might double your workouts. Glad to hear you have it fixed.

Hi Alex.

I haven’t been into my training plan for a number of days due to fighting off a cold. Anyway, I knew my Base II plan kicks off this week and looked at TP. I’m now seeing triple entries in my TP calendar. Not sure what I should do now.

Oh no very sorry. We will fix this asap. Temporarily you can delete all from tp and use our send to calendar feature and send like 2 weeks there until we can resolve this.

not a big problem Alex; really a fyi!

I deleted a single workout from my TD calendar to see the impact on TP. It did delete one of the triple ones.

Thanks, just curious. Did you happen to edit you CJ plan and re-sync to our calendar?

CJ?

I went to my TD plan and just deleted the ramp test tomorrow. Then went into TP hit refresh and one of the ramp tests was removed. The other 2 remained.

But I am saying did you recently edit you CJ plan? It might have caused the triplets

I haven’t been into my plan for a good few weeks. Been off the bike for about a week and only went onto Training Peaks today to see how it looked. So no have not done any editing of my plan.

Oh I didn’t know what CJ meant. Just occurred to me. I do not have a Coach Jack plan. In my calendar are my own custom plans.

Oh yes. I should have looked at your workouts. Thanks for clarifying.

Hello,
did this ever get resolved? I am having the same issue, double workouts in TP. I delete the doubles, then the next day they are all back duplicated again.

I dont have CJ and dont make regular edits.