Broadcast to PC, MAC, or TV (available)

Just a minor bug note: in the “View Workout in Real-time on PC or Mac” option, when I click “Click here to read more” I get

this is on Android, TrainerDay v3.3.6

There is not a way to adjust it but another good suggestion. I will take this into account when we release next version of this broadcast UI.

Thanks. How about the audio notifications? That is probably more important.

I would say more important is a matter of opinion, but I have it on the list :slight_smile:

Today with TD V3.4.5 I noticed in the Broadcast the 2 new fields Speed KM/H and Distance KM.

• The distance is a factor 1000 off because of the missing comma separator e.g. 26208Km instead of 26.208Km
  • KM/H: in my Opinion one digit after the coma is sufficient: e.g. 32.8KM/H instead of 32.79KM/H.

1 Like

Thanks Rolf we will get that fixed. I agree with you. I am on vacation but guys are busy without me :slight_smile:

Is there a way for the speed to be displayed in MPH instead of KPH?

Someone else just reported that. In the web app you can select your preference where you set your ftp but we don’t use that preference but we will soon, I assume the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

That’s great. I did my first ride with one of the GNC workouts the other day and that was a really fun and engaging to train. It was like being in a spin class! Thanks for continuing to develop it.

1 Like

I see calories shown in the statistics so are these also available on the mobile app

No, we don’t really have room in the app and not very many people want this so that is why we just put it on the broadcast screen. In the future if we get bigger maybe we will make user configurable screen so you can have the fields you want in the app.

Hello Alex!!! Am I correct in understanding that the YouTube While You Train: TrainerDay Indoor Cycling Broadcast Feature Described is currently not working? I can’t find the “View Workout in Real-time on PC or Mac” button in the app on my phone.

It’s still working. See below app app settings and where to find the link

I can’t find such a button in the app on my ipad.

You have an old version but still it should have been in that version as well. So that is strange. Try upgrading and let me know.

Just updated the app to appstore, but the button is missing

Strangest thing. Ok I will have my developer look.

Oh wait, I just realized. This is a paid feature. Do you have a paid account?

)))Nowhere is it written or stated that it is with a subscription that this button will appear. I wanted to try it to know if this option of visualizing the training process would work for me. I guess I’ll have to subscribe for it. Although I was going to do it anyway, but it would be nice to understand and know that it will work and I won’t have to do any “tambourine dancing”.)))

I’m signing up for a subscription. You can help me choose a workout plan to get started. In addition to the exercise bike, I swim in the pool. The biggest downside of my activity is 2 sleepless nights a week due to the nature of my job. Of course, this disrupts my recovery schedule, but I try to live with it somehow.)))))))))