Plano de treino para múltiplas corridas (add multiple races to coach Jack)

Yes that is true. We need to better optimize for specific races. And yes this Garmin outdoor is coming very soon.

Olá Alex. Para quando a plataforma de treino para as diversas atividades exemplo BTT ou estrada etc. Obrigado

Hi, good to hear from you. Sorry I don’t have an answer yet. I hope this spring but really not sure.

Hello Alex! You have to insist on this topic. This aspect is very important, to be at the same level as other platforms!!
Good year and good business :grinning:

I do understand, this will be a great enhancement.

Hello Alex, how are you? You already have some news about Jack Destinguar planning the different aspects! I’m talking about mountain biking or road etc etc! I’m following you as you should, trainerroad has already implemented another tool. You already know? That hug J.Gomes :wink:

Sorry for the slow response. I missed this some how. Sorry no dates yet. We had a crazy winter with a lot of growth (and more issues than usual so just getting back to planning now).

Hello Alex! Okay, I’ll wait a little longer. More specific training is very important for those who compete. Thanks :wink:

I know, I know, I know. I am not forgetting you, I promise. Lot’s of people would love to see something more specific to their needs and I think MTB plans make the most sense. Obviously the most important thing is getting out and doing variety in the hills on your MTB and balancing the right volume and recovery. But if you want that “extra special extra” training to get a little more out of it that’s where more specific training can help. I have talked to Andrea about this. He has a friend that is a Pro MTB coach and can help us but just can’t seem to get it all together.

Hello Alex! This is perfect for me personally. As I think it will be useful for everyone, who wants more specific training. Alex Thank you again for your efforts to help…

1 Like